The Online Safety Group provides a consultative group that has wide representation from the school community, with responsibility for issues regarding online safety and monitoring the Online Safety Policy, including the impact of initiatives.
Members of the group assist the Online Safety Coordinator with:
- the production, review and monitoring of the school’s Online Safety Policy/documents
- mapping and reviewing the online safety curricular provision, ensuring relevance, breadth and progression
- monitoring incident logs (if appropriate)
- consulting stakeholders (including parents/carers) and pupils about online safety provision
- monitoring improvement actions
About the Team
Our Online Safety Team of children for 2018-19 are Daniel and Isabel from Year 6, Martha and George from Year 5, and Ben and Isabel from Year 4.
Our adult team members are our head teacher Mrs Weymouth, our Online Safety lead and teacher representative Mrs Moss, our governor representative Mrs Hayhurst and our teaching assistant/welfare representative Mrs Laykin.
Thanks very much to all team members for all that they do to help support the school.
Our next meeting will be on Friday 11th January where we will be planning for Safer Internet Day on Tues 5th February. If you would like to know more about our group and what we do, please contact us at school and we would be happy to provide you with more information.
Current Key Message from our children team members
“Only play games that are appropriate for your age!”