The Online Safety Group provides a consultative group that has wide representation from the school community, with responsibility for issues regarding online safety and monitoring the Online Safety Policy, including the impact of initiatives.
Members of the group assist the Online Safety Coordinator with:
- the production, review and monitoring of the school’s Online Safety Policy/documents
- mapping and reviewing the online safety curricular provision, ensuring relevance, breadth and progression
- monitoring incident logs (if appropriate)
- consulting stakeholders (including parents/carers) and pupils about online safety provision
- monitoring improvement actions