Our distinctive Christian vision is to follow Jesus’ teaching, enabling all members of the school family to live and love fully. We aim for everything we do to be clearly reflected in our mission statement:
Love God, Love each other, Love learning.
Let all that you do be done in love (1 Cor 16:14)
1. We believe God loves us all and every child who attends St Wilfrid’s School will develop their faith, their abilities and know how to develop in the world ahead.
2. We aim to enable every child to leave St Wilfrid’s, prepared for their futures, confident in themselves and showing care and respect for others.
3. We aim to provide a supportive, secure and stimulating environment within which each child has the opportunity to achieve their full potential in all aspects of their academic, creative, physical, moral and spiritual being.
4. We aim to be a school to which children are proud to belong, which parents are pleased to support and where everyone feels valued and fulfilled.
5. We aim to be a school where everyone is aware of their role in the
church, the community and the world, and takes a lively interest in and an active part in all three.